Servings : 4 people
- 250g of green lentils
- 60g of white rice
- 2-3 onions
- 15g of "seven spices"
- Olive oil
- Rinse the lentils and rice
- Boil the lentils in four times their volume of water and bring to boil
- Add the rice, spices and salt
- Cook the lentils and rice for 20 minutes then add the olive oil.
- Remove from heat once the water is completely evaporated
- Peel and cut onions into thin half-moons
- Pour a little olive oil in a pan and brown the onions
- Spread the onions on paper towels to remove excess oil
- Put the rice and lentils in a bowl and add the onions on top.