- 4 Lebanese cucumbers cut into slices
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- Half a cup of pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon of dry oregano
- 200g Canadian feta cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oregano, vinegar and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and olives.
- Add the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Gently incorporate the feta cheese into the salad.